Design for manufacture
The Innova approach is to share manufacturing knowledge for mutual benefit.
Recent engineering design support projects include;
- Surveillance Camera enclosure for hot climate
- Electronic enclosure for marine weather station
- Mechanical design for rail inspection video equipment
- Components for the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympic Sailing team
- Bending jigs for aerofoil
- Moulds for potting of explosion proof camera
- Electronic Enclosure for military use
Innova has taken our existing drawings and converted them into superbly executed CNC machined parts; they have taken back-of-envelope sketches and worked them into complex assemblies. Whilst CAD design and CNC machining are widely available services, the ability to combine the two operations within one supplier allows us to create better solutions more quickly and at lower cost.
Please note: Mechanical Design is not included within the scope of the company’s Quality Assurance accreditation.